Satiate your chocolate cravings with this Chocolate Chia Pudding that uses not one, not two, but three types of chocolate - Cacao powder, Cacao nibs (Chocolate Overload) and dark chocolate chips!
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (Substitute with any milk to your liking)
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- Mix the chia seeds, coconut milk, almond milk, cocoa powder and maple syrup in a bowl until well combined.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, then give it another mix before placing it covered in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Remove from fridge and mix in the cacao nibs and dark chocolate chips.
- Serve with fresh fruit, nuts or more chocolate
This chia pudding will store in the fridge for up to a week in an air-tight container.
- Serving Size: 1 jar
- Calories: 288
- Sugar: 12g
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 11g
- Protein: 6g