Looking for the perfect pre-workout energy booster or healthy anytime snack?
Look no further as we are about to blow your mind with this super easy to make no-bake hemp protein bars that take only about 5 minutes to make, with 6 everyday ingredients.
These bars are all-natural, gluten-free, oil-free, nutrient-packed and completely mouth watering!
- 1 cup (150 g) raw almonds
- 2 cups lightly packed (350 g), soft pitted dates
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (70 g) Organicule Hemp Protein
- 2 tbsp maple syrup/honey
- 1/2 cup (120 g) almond butter (or nut/seed butter of choice such as PB or tahini)
- First place the nuts in a processor and mix until broken down. It’s okay if there are still some large pieces.
- Add in the dates and continue to mix, stopping to press down as needed.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and process until it forms a thick dough.
- Remove and press into a small square baking pan lined with wax or parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer for 60 minutes or the fridge for a few hours.
- Remove and cut into 14 bars.
- Store in the fridge in an air-tight container for up to 1 week or the freezer for up to 3 months.